Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Purpose

Quite honestly, I don't really expect anyone to read this. I am writing this blog to make myself accountable to the great unknown. Another kind of intrinsic motivation for myself. Truth is that I have written one novel previously and I sent it off to publishers without really editing it. And of course it went no where.

This time things have changed. I know more about what I need to do. I've decided to write in my favorite genre, instead of something else that I think will sell better. I'm a lot more serious about my writing. I really want it to go somewhere, and I have motivation to make it go somewhere.

I intend to write each day, very briefly about my progress--maybe think through some frustrations.  Mostly though this will like be a page count. Maybe a place to list of my research sources.

No comments: