Sunday, December 28, 2008

Whoot! I'm Finished!

For all those that are reading (and no one really is at this point--I know I have a stat checker)--I finished, I finished, I finished my novel.

Well okay, so it is just my first draft, and I know that I have a lot of stuff I need to flesh out---a lot. But this makes querying by March that much more feasible. And I am so happy--I got it done before the year was over.

I'm ready to start on my next novel. Totally unrelated to this one, although this one is the first of a planned trilogy. I didn't feel like the story was over when I finished writing--which my husband pointed out is a good thing, since it is a trilogy. But I'm at a good stopping point!

Now I just need to send stuff off to my beta readers. Please like it--oh please. But at the same time be brutally honest. My story needs to be STRONG!

Later.

No comments: