Monday, July 13, 2009

Work Today Zero

I said I was going to post accountability reports this week. Today I got nothing done. I'm about to go read everything I've revised, but it is close enough to my bed time that I won't be writing.

I didn't write today because I got an ARC of Catching Fire in the mail today. Hunger Games was my favorite book from last year. What would you have done? Honestly.

I will say that Catching Fire didn't disappoint. I can't wait for the third book to come out. I told my husband I couldn't stand to wait a year, and he said, well you'll have to wait longer than a year. Moan!

The book was freakin' awesome. Just saying. I won't give anything away, but I so need to talk about it. I'm signing off so I don't post any spoilers. I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone.

Tomorrow my numbers will be better, but Thursday's my writers group so this week is really not as good as I hoped.

How did you do today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to be accountable, Mim! That's hard stuff, you know. I'm proud of you for stickin' to your guns. As for me...I have nothing to show for myself either. I could list excuses but that's just what they'd be--excuses.

That's awesome about Catching Fire! How did you manage to get an ARC? WOW!