Monday, April 7, 2014

Books I Love: Summers at Castle Auburn by Sharon Shinn



Sharon Shinn is one of my favorite fantasy readers that I have stumbled on. I have to thank Jacob for finding her, because I took him to the library with me and I was scanning the young adult shelves and he wandered over and handed me one of her books. It looked interesting and so I took it home, and then I quickly went through most of her books. I've read everything that she's written except for her angel books. She's written both young adult and adult fantasy.

My very favorite book that she's written is Summers at Castle Auburn. I love every aspect of this story. It's truly a wonderful book. I also love her latest series Troubled Waters,  and Royal Airs. There should be one more book in the trilogy, and I'm looking forward to it. She weaves a really sublet romantic story into each of these books with bigger picture items going on around it. But I just love each of these books, and I've enjoyed everything I've read by her. Have you read anything by Sharon Shinn?

No comments: