Monday, July 21, 2014

Books I Love: Breathe Annie Breathe by Miranda Kenneally




I have been a big Miranda Kenneally fan since I read her first book, Catching Jordan, a few years ago. I was looking forward to reading this book. And I wasn't disappointed, in fact I think this is my favorite out of all of the books that she's written. It's the kind of book that when I finished, I wanted to pick it up and start reading it over again. I think she did a great job capturing how Annie was feeling, and I really identified with Annie and her grief.

Annie has decided to run a marathon in honor of her boyfriend who passed away. The story is about her training, and learning to move forward after the boy she planned to spend the rest of her life with passes away. Another great part of this book is the number of characters we get to see again, and how it made me want to go read their stories again. Definitely worth reading this summer, if you haven't picked it up.

Have you read it? What did you think?

No comments: