1. Tonight hubby and I are going to see Avatar together at the iMax. While the movie looks AMAZING, I'm a little bit worried. Rob loves 3-D. I don't. Really I've not seen movies that I've wanted to (okay kind of wanted to) because they are in 3-D. My eyes are funny and about fifteen minutes in they stop seeing a 3-D image and I get a blurred double image and a massive headache. Rob convinced me that the technology had improved, told me that we'd sit at the perfect point in the theater (which involves getting there more than an hour early) and to just relax and it will work. Then he bought the tickets. Two days later he told me that you can watch it in 2-D because that's how Leo LaPorte (Rob listens to TWIT a lot) watched it since he doesn't like 3-D either. Nice--thanks for letting me know. So I'm hoping that it won't go wonky on me this time. I mean the film looks amazing, I just don't want the headache that I'm almost certain is coming.
2. Writing makes me happy. Writing and making money makes me happy, but it doesn't stop me from burn out. Right now I'm totally suffering from burnout when it comes to my job writing. I wish that I din't have to do it, while I'm extremely grateful that I can do it at home with my kiddies around me (who also make it extremely difficult to get things done). It's not easy being a Work at Home Mom. Nope.
3. Last night I had a dream about finding an agent. It was truly bizarre and involved massive amounts of sweets, hiding from the police and secret interviews. I woke up with the distinct feeling that there is the perfect agent out there for me (in the dream it was a he) and that he would totally get where I want my work to go and everything like that. Totally bizarre, but I keep thinking that I've got do searches and figure out who this person is. I've got random clues, but I'm almost positive it is a just a mishmash of all the agents that I've been researching lately.
4. This weekend is the last birthday party for all the craziness that happens in our family. Then it is smooth sailing until next December. I love that. It makes me happy that I don't have to do that normally.
5. There was a beautiful day on Wednesday. So nice I turned the heat off. But now it is just icky out and gray and so I'm just dragging around the house. But things will look up. Next week should be sunny!