Monday, February 3, 2014

Books I Love: This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen




This Lullaby is my favorite book by Sarah Dessen. I enjoyed all of her books, but I do have definite favorites and books that stand out. This Lullaby is the story of Remy and what happens right after she graduates from high school. It involves an incredibly cute boy, Dexter, a band and goals that she is working toward. This is a great story and I like how much Remy has to change throughout the story. The cast of characters is really good too.

If you like this one, you should definitely check out some her other books. Just Listen, The Truth About Forever, and Along for the Ride are great books that you should definitely read. All of the books are good, but those are my favorites.  Have you read any Sarah Dessen? Which one is your favorite?

No comments: