Monday, May 26, 2014

Books I Love: The Selection by Kiera Cass


This is the first book in a trilogy, and the final book was released in the last month. I am really reluctant to recommend trilogies until they finish, because I've been so disappointed in some of them lately. That said, I can confidentially recommend this entire trilogy.

The premise is great, it's a Bachelor show come to life. America is chosen to be one of the young women who is sent to the palace for the opportunity to be chosen as queen. This is a dystopian society, and a solid caste system has been put into place. The major catch is the America is already in love with someone else. I love the prince, Max, and Aspen has his finer qualities as well. Overall, this is a great series that you should check out. Particularly if you love The Bachelor series.

No comments: