Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Five

1. It feels so good to be writing on a consistent basis again. I write so much better when I have a plot outline to follow. I never stick to the outlines perfectly, but it helps to give me a purpose in each of my scenes and I am loving the reworking that I'm getting done. I'm getting more words down on paper each night, and it is just getting better and better.

2. I can't believe that summer is almost here. Nine days until summer vacation, and three kids that will want to be entertained. I need a plan. Spring break and the winter breaks proved that to me, and I'm still struggling with what to do. We have some plans, which include pool passes, but other than that I'm pretty stumped.

3.

This happened on Tuesday. My husband called and told me this happened after a bad storm blew through. At first I didn't believe him. You never want to believe that a tree fell on your car, even a big branch, but there it is. Luckily there wasn't any real damage to the car.

4. The last few weeks have been super busy with band concerts, school activities and work projects. It's been crazy, and I know the load is ramping up (work wise) for the summer. It's why I need a summer plan so badly. However, it's always nice to get to the end of the month and look back at what I've accomplished. It makes me realize that I can do anything.

5. I've read a lot of good books this month. Books I've been looking forward to for several months. I'll talk more about them in the Books I Love posts, but I've been happy. Now I'm just looking forward to some new releases. What books are you most excited about?

Have a great week!

No comments: