Monday, March 24, 2014

Books I Love: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins



I read this book shortly after it first came out. I got it at the library, and then I bought it, because I knew that I would read it again and again. I love Anna and I loved her love interest St. Clair. I loved the setting. I loved the conflict in the book, and basically I just loved the book. I also really enjoyed her second novel Lola and the Boy Next Door. And then as I've reread it, I've come to love it just as much Anna and the French Kiss

I think Stephanie Perkins does Young Adult contemporary really, really well. If you want to escape into a great love story,  (and it is clean), you should try this book. Her third book Isla and the Happily Ever After is scheduled to come out in August, and I'm super, super excited about it.  Have you read any of these books?

No comments: